AltaGas is an energy infrastructure business with a focus on natural gas, power and regulated utilities. We create value by acquiring, growing and optimizing energy infrastructure, which includes renewable energy sources. Over the past 18 years we have built a portfolio of assets and created dynamic teams to support our future growth.
The Customer Support Coordinator will support the retail energy marketing and customer service efforts for the attraction, placement and retention of customer business and efficient management of systems data. This position is strongly focused on providing exceptional customer service and contract management.
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute to the team’s goal of achieving operational excellence, specifically through providing superior customer service by responding and resolving customer issues and concerns on products, invoicing and collections in a timely manner;
- Assist with the administration, organization, tracking and coordination of contracts including obtaining internal approvals, data entry and filing;
- Assist with the creation and distribution of customer newsletters;
- Post-sales contract maintenance including creation of amendments and renewals;
- Assist with pre-sale and post-sale customer calls;
- Provide post-sales support by gathering and analyzing customer account data and offering solutions to customers in order to maximize their energy portfolio;
- Create educational tools/aids as part of customer service solutions;
- Communicate daily with partners on all customer query resolutions for follow-up and training;
- Maximize efficiency by communicating regularly with Operations, Marketing and Finance to develop daily operational strategies in dealing with customer concerns;
- Assist in various analytical studies and projects that improve customer service efficiency;
- Grow and maintain internal, external and partner relationships;
- General administration of all customer service files and materials.
- University degree or College diploma related to Business, Finance, Commerce and/or Energy fields;
- 2-3 years’ experience in retail energy marketing, legal, contracts, commerce or business would be considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent proficient in MS Office, including MS Access;
- Excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Qualified applicants are invited to email their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department; email@example.com.
AltaGas offers a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to opportunities for personal and professional achievement.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, but only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No agency referrals or telephone inquiries at this time, please.